Bunnings battery recycling program
With our national battery recycling program, people can safely recycle their used batteries and give them a new lease on life.
At Bunnings, we are committed to sustainability and providing recycling facilities at selected stores for a range of materials that customers use at home or at work. Bring in your old 18V battery to the nearest Bunnings store and receive $50 off one of the 6 twin packs featured below.
Customers can trade in only one battery for each twin pack. Valid from 1st May 2022 to 30th June 2022. Please refer to T&C's below before making your purchase.
Participating brands: DeWALT, AEG, Makita, Bosch Blue, Metabo and Hikoki.
1. Participation in this Redemption Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This redemption is run by Bunnings Group Limited (ABN 26 008 672 179) of Botanicca 3 – Level 2 East Tower, 570 Swan Street, Burnley, Victoria 3121 (Bunnings).
The redemption is only open to eligible claimants. An “eligible claimant” is a person or business who:
a. is either an Australian citizen or a resident;
b. brings a 18v battery into a Bunnings store for trade-in; and
c. purchases the relevant qualifying product/s from Bunnings (in-store) in Australia, during the Promotion Period.
3.Individual redemption offer details will be provided on Bunnings’ website from time to time. Each redemption offer may be subject to specific or additional terms and conditions, including expiry periods. Each redemption offer applies only to the products and transaction periods specified for the particular offer.
4.The redemption purchase period commences on 1 May 2022 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 30 June 2022 for qualifying transactions (Promotion Period).
5. Claimants can only claim the Redemption Offer in-store from Bunnings in Australia, during the Promotion Period, Expired redemption offers are not redeemable.
6.Should stock not be available at all Bunnings stores, stock may be ordered.
7. The Redemption Offer is eligible with the purchase of one of the above 18v Battery Twin Packs in the product carousel.
8. To redeem the offer, an eligible claimant must, during the Promotion Period, bring a 18v battery into a Bunnings store to trade-in in order to receive one (1) $50 discount on the purchase of a Qualifying Product as listed in Table 1 (Qualifying Transaction).
9. Only one redemption offer can be redeemed per transaction. For example, an eligible claimant cannot redeem more than one $50 discount for the purchase of one (1) Qualifying Product.
10. Except where the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act provide the customer with a remedy under that Act:
(a) products purchased with the Redemption Offer may only be returned for a replacement or an exchange voucher to the extent that the Redemption Offer applies to a refund; and
(b) where products purchased to generate a Redemption Offer are returned by the customer, those products may only be returned for a replacement or an exchange voucher to the extent that the Redemption Offer applies to a refund.
11. This offer only applies to the purchase of the Qualifying Products outlined in the product carousel of the Redemption Offer, purchased in-store from Bunnings in Australia during the Promotion Period.
12. The Redemption Offer excludes any battery that is not an 18v battery, any replicas of the Qualifying Product/s or toy batteries.
13. To be eligible for the redemption offer, a claimant must: (a) Make a Qualifying Transaction from Bunnings (in-store) in Australia during the Promotion Period.
14. Bunnings-issued redemption offers are only redeemable in-store at Bunnings, and Bunnings does not accept redemption offers promoted by other retailers or suppliers.
15. Bunnings may require claimants to provide further information regarding the circumstances of the product purchases as part of the entry verification process. Failure to provide this information to Bunnings’ satisfaction may result in an invalid application.
16. Redemption offers are not transferable, cannot be re-sold and cannot be taken as cash.
17. Bunnings reserves the right, at any time, to substitute a Qualifying Product to a product of equivalent value, subject to legislation, at its discretion in the event that a Qualifying Product is unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
18. Bunnings reserves the right to change, suspend or cancel this redemption offer at any time.
19. Bunnings reserves the right to decline redemption of this offer, if it determines, at its sole discretion, that a trade-in battery is excluded.