• Sutton Tools Diamond Core Bits can be used either wet or dry. (Using them while wet will increase tool life.)
• The vacuum brazed diamond tip delivers faster drilling speeds, increasing productivity.
• The wax-filled core aids cooling during the drilling process.
• It has a 10mm hex shank for a positive grip, preventing slippage in chuck.
• Start the drill and commence drilling at a 45° angle.
• Gradually straighten the drill after the hole starts.
• Make a swinging motion to allow for material removal.
• DO NOT use with hammer action.
Founded in 1917, Sutton Tools began as a family enterprise, manufacturing threads and gauges. Over time, the company expanded its expertise into a broader portfolio of cutting tools.
Today, Sutton Tools remains an Australian family business that is renowned for its high-quality power tool accessories and cutting tools for the hardware market. All Sutton Tools products are quality tested in Thomastown, Victoria, to ensure they meet standards.